YES! We come to your home!
It’s true; Tri-State Canine Obedience will come to your house to provide a wide range of dog training services. In Home Training is flexible and we specifically designed the service to work around your busy schedule. Not only is In Home Training a convenient and time saving service, we also customize a training program for your specific dog training needs. This is where experience counts! With over 10 years of experience, Mike Dixon is able to help you find the best resolution to your training issues. Unlike other area trainers this is not a cookie cutter program. Rather, this is a program developed with your input involved to ensure your dog is receiving the education and training that you want. In this private training we work to make sure all your questions are answered and all of your training issues are resolved. Unlike many of the other dog trainers we do not charge an hourly rate. Instead we charge per session, this means that if it takes a little longer than an hour to fully explain everything there is no extra cost to you. Our goal is to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the service you’ve received.
Call us, we are happy to discuss the many In Home Training options available for your dog!
In Home Training provides a wide range of dog training services, here are some examples:
- Potty Training
- Basic Obedience
- Crate Training
- Destructive Behavior
- Separation Anxiety
- Aggression and Temperament Testing
- Leash Walking
- Off Leash Training
The following situations are a good reason to look into In Home Training:
• Your dog is displaying signs of aggression.
• Your dog is shy or overly fearful.
• Your dog won’t get in the car.
• You feel your dog might be dangerous in a group class.
• You have a specific behavior that needs to be corrected.
• You want to train your dog in the park, or a specific location.
• Your whole family would like to be a part of the training process.
• You would like to work on a specialized type of training.